CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Chemistry
The CBSE Syllabus Class for 11 Chemistry (2021-22 Term Wise) is designed with respect to the growth of the subject & fulfill the needs of the emerging society. That is why the syllabus undergoes some changes in start of every academic year. The current syllabus of Chemistry is designed as per the National Curriculum Framework 2005. This syllabus is designed under the expert guidance of the focused group of teachers of subject Chemistry.
This syllabus is designed to meet the requirements of students possess the different set of skills. The sole emphasis has been laid on to teach the various concepts based on the real world situations and different subject areas.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Chemistry – Content
Term – 1 – Units
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
- Structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Redox Reactions.
- Organic Chemistry: Some basic Principles and Techniques.
Term – 2 – Units
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- s – Block Elements.
- Some p – Block Elements.