CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Economics
The CBSE Syllabus Class for 11 Economics (2021-22 Term Wise) is designed with respect to the growth of the subject & fulfill the needs of the emerging society. That is why the syllabus undergoes some changes in start of every academic year. The current syllabus of Economics is designed as per the National Curriculum Framework 2005. This syllabus is designed under the expert guidance of the focused group of teachers of subject Economics.
This syllabus is designed to meet the requirements of students possess the different set of skills. The sole emphasis has been laid on to teach the various concepts based on the real world situations and different subject areas.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Economics – Content
Term – 1 – Units
- Statistics for Economics Introduction.
- Collection, Organisation and Presentation of Data.
- Statistical Tools and Interpretation – Arithmetic Mean, Median, and Mode.
- Introductory Microeconomics Introduction.
- Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand.
Term – 2 – Units
- Statistics for Economics Statistical Tools and Interpretation, Measures of Dispersion, Correlation, Index Number.
- Introductory Microeconomics Producer Behavior and Supply.
- Forms of Market and Price Determination under perfect competition with simple applications.