CBSE Syllabus Class 11 History
The CBSE Syllabus Class for 11 History (2021-22 Term Wise) is designed with respect to the growth of the subject & fulfill the needs of the emerging society. That is why the syllabus undergoes some changes in start of every academic year. The current syllabus of History is designed as per the National Curriculum Framework 2005. This syllabus is designed under the expert guidance of the focused group of teachers of subject History.
This syllabus is designed to meet the requirements of students possess the different set of skills. The sole emphasis has been laid on to teach the various concepts based on the real world situations and different subject areas.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 History – Content
Term – 1 – Units
- Theme 2 – Writing And City Life.
- Theme 3 – An Empire Across Three Continents.
- Theme 4 – Central Islamic lands.
- Theme 6 – The Three Orders.
Term – 2 – Units
- Theme 7 – Changing Cultural Traditions.
- Theme 9 – The Industrial Revolution.
- Theme 10 – Displacing Indigenous People.
- Theme 11 – Paths To Modernization.
Note: The detail syllabus is given in the attached pdf file.