CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Physical Education
The CBSE Syllabus Class for 11 Physical Education (2021-22 Term Wise) is designed with respect to the growth of the subject & fulfill the needs of the emerging society. That is why the syllabus undergoes some changes in start of every academic year. The current syllabus of Physical Education is designed as per the National Curriculum Framework 2005. This syllabus is designed under the expert guidance of the focused group of teachers of subject Physical Education.
This syllabus is designed to meet the requirements of students possess the different set of skills. The sole emphasis has been laid on to teach the various concepts based on the real world situations and different subject areas.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Physical Education – Content
Term – 1 – Units
- Changing Trends & Career in Physical Education.
- Olympic Value Education.
- Physical Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle.
- Test, Measurement & Evaluation.
- Fundamentals of Anatomy, Physiology & Kinesiology in Sports.
Term – 2 – Units
- Physical Education & Sports for CWSN (Children With Special Needs (Divyang)).
- Physical Activity & Leadership Training.
- Psychology & Sports.
- Training and Doping in Sports.
Note: The detail syllabus is given in the attached pdf file.